This GDPR Awareness Training course includes:
- A general overview of the GDPR.
- High-level understanding of your organisation’s responsibilities and rights that apply to data subjects.
- An exploration of the opportunities related to GDPR implementation.
- Data subject rights access requests.
- Data processing policies and procedures.
- Data protection and privacy.
- Knowledge test.
- An individual Certificate of Completion.
- Know and understand why data protection is important
- Understand GDPR terminology
- Understand the organisation’s obligations to individuals
- Appreciate the categorisation of different types of data
- Appreciate the legal bases for processing personal data
- Be aware of ongoing obligations
- Be aware of the consequences of failure
LessonsGGA: Welcome GGA: GDPR Overview GGA: Principles GGA: The Role of the Organisation GGA: Employee Rights and Responsibilities GGA: High Level GDPR Compliance Responsibilities GGA: The GDPR Compliance File GGA: What do we actually need to do? GGA: Conclusion GGA: GDPR General Awareness Training Quiz
Philipa is the lead consultant and auditor at ProPrivacy. With clients as far afield as Canada, South Africa, Kenya, Germany, Spain and other such exotic locations, besides Cork and elsewhere in Ireland, Philipa enjoys a broad view of the state of data protection, privacy and cyber security worldwide. Philipa’s passion is manageable data compliance for SMEs.
Philipa is a qualified teacher and holds a computer science (Bachelor of Science in Artificial Intelligence Programming) and electronic and intellectual property law (LLB) qualified. She is trained in constitutional (fundamental) rights litigation and enjoys a good debate.
Philipa has over twenty years of experience working in different sized organisations and sectors on operational, governance, risk management and compliance matters. She is an analytical and focused person that enjoys a challenge in the workplace. She loves technology, systems and people and has a passion for showing people how technology can make life easier and better. She understands that the world is driven by data today but privacy is paramount. Responsibly developed AI excites Philipa for the future.