The Cyber Security Awareness Training is suitable for any person who wants to learn how to protect themselves online. It’s delivered in plain simple English, without any technical jargon. There are 6 lessons:
- Scam emails
- Social engineering
- Passwords and authentication
- Smartphone security
- Best practices
This GDPR Awareness Training course includes:
- A general overview of the GDPR.
- High-level understanding of your organisation’s responsibilities and rights that apply to data subjects.
- An exploration of the opportunities related to GDPR implementation.
- Data subject rights access requests.
- Data processing policies and procedures.
- Data protection and privacy.
- Knowledge test.
- An individual Certificate of Completion.
- Know and understand why data protection is important
- Understand GDPR terminology
- Understand the organisation’s obligations to individuals
- Appreciate the categorisation of different types of data
- Appreciate the legal bases for processing personal data
- Be aware of ongoing obligations
- Be aware of the consequences of failure
When each course is completed there is a quiz.