This GDPR Awareness Training course includes:
- A general overview of the GDPR.
- High-level understanding of your organisation’s responsibilities and rights that apply to data subjects.
- An exploration of the opportunities related to GDPR implementation.
- Data subject rights access requests.
- Data processing policies and procedures.
- Data protection and privacy.
- Knowledge test.
- An individual Certificate of Completion.
- Know and understand why data protection is important
- Understand GDPR terminology
- Understand the organisation’s obligations to individuals
- Appreciate the categorisation of different types of data
- Appreciate the legal bases for processing personal data
- Be aware of ongoing obligations
- Be aware of the consequences of failure